Introduction

My name is Raziel, and I reside in the City of Angels – Los Angeles. There are a lot of things I enjoy engaging in such as sky-diving, traveling, and map readings. Although, one thing I can never get enough of is technological innovations – I adore discovering new gadgets and researching potential future devices that could solve present issues. These aforementioned likes and other reasons as well prompted me to enroll in a Doctor of Computer Science program which I have been enjoying since I started over a year ago.

Currently, I am taking a course in Futuring and Innovation – candidly speaking, I am loving every bit of it. The course introduces formal methods of innovation as well as diffusion of innovation. The goals to be achieved when I am done with the eleven-week course includes the enhancement of my ability to recognize organizational structures that hinder and support changes; the enhancement of my ability to recognize the ways innovation is dispersed within a society or organization; as well as me making informed forecasts on industry trends and future routes.

The establishment of this blog is a requirement for the course; inasmuch as I adore every fashion of technological innovation, this blog will focus solely on the potentials of Artificial Intelligence, specifically Artificial Emotional Intelligence (AEI). Artificial emotional intelligence, also referred to as Affective Computing is a subset of AI that gauges, comprehends, stimulates, and responds to human emotions (Somers, 2019). Knowledge gained from human emotions via AEI systems can improve almost everything from health care to marketing campaign. I am certain that readers of this blog will consistently be enlightened with new information every time a new post is publish – we live to learn.

References

Somers, M. (2019, March 08). Emotion AI, explained. Retrieved July 22, 2020, from https://mitsloan.mit.edu/ideas-made-to-matter/emotion-ai-explained

Comments

Popular Posts